Over the last 14 years Aje has carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can.
Along with our incredible team, our brand has an intrinsic sense of duality, balancing toughness with femininity, untamed volume with structure and signature statement pieces alongside effortless essentials. These complementing differences are captured in Aje’s unique aesthetic and have contributed to the brand becoming one of Australia’s most influential fashion houses.
Based at the new Sydney Head Office and reporting directly to the Head of Merchandising, you will support the National Retail & VM Manager, Customer Experience Manager and the Area & VM Management team to ensure a seamless customer experience is delivered and operational compliance is achieved in both Aje and Aje Athletica. By leading the training of existing team members and the onboarding of new team members as well as preparing engaging training content and delivering live training experiences, the National Training Manager drives exceptional customer experiences, employee engagement, policy compliance and continued professional development.
As a National Training Manager (Fixed-Term Contract), your tasks will include:
- Driving the implementation of retail process by delivering training both live and virtually
- Developing strategies to increase client engagement and revenue from target customer categories in partnership with the National Retail Manager and the Area & VM Management team
- Developing training solutions on opportunities observed in the field in relation to the success of the sales and service in store delivery
- Translating customer needs into training solutions, focusing on the core competencies required to excel and influence the customer experience across all customer facings teams
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the Aje and Aje Athletica product to provide product and styling training through communicating the benefits, fabric properties and performance
- Overseeing a seamless and inspirational onboarding for all new retail team members supporting the Area & VM Managers to deliver and adhere to the onboarding process
- Delivering sales and service training to new Aje store teams as part of the new store set-up schedule
- Creating engaging and relevant training content to deliver at Season Briefing and key moments
- Ensuring the Aje & Aje Athletica training strategy is in line with the brand direction and organisational capability
- Coaching and mentoring the retail training coordinator, AVM team & Store Management leads on the execution and implementation of training plans
- Building, developing and implementing people strategies to support team development and retention
You will bring:
- 2 years previous experience working as a Regional Manager
- Extensive experience in retail learning & development
- Demonstrated experience hosting training presentations and programmes
- Proficiency in AP21, Humanforce, MS Office & Canva is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to build strong relationships with a diverse group of stakeholder
- Be a passionate trainer who strives to bring out the best in the people they train
- Accurate knowledge and best practises to employees
- Ability to self-educate expand knowledge on systems / technologies to improve efficiencies
- Flexibility with working hours and days including weekends to accommodate out of hours training and on the floor support where the business requires
We recognise the impact our team has on our success. To show our appreciation we want you to enjoy...
- Enticing salary packaging
- Your growth is our growth, training and development programs are recommended and encouraged!
- Stepping away from the traditional, Aje HQ is a sunlit space within Surry Hills that influences creative and collaborative thoughts. The awe will never diminish when looking at the curved arches, textured walls and open roof.
- Take advantage of the Sydney Sun with our Early Friday Finish Hours
- Celebrate milestones such as, Birthdays with Aje leave benefits
- Be a part of the change with increasing positive corporate responsibility, reflected through our Aje Aware Charter
- Be adored and recognised as no key achievement and success goes unnoticed!
- We appreciate our hard working teams however, a healthy work life balance is one in which we actively promote
- Embrace the Aje style with our generous employee discounts, pre-order programs, clothing allowances and regular sample sales
At Aje, diversity is a founding principle of the brand, taking inspiration from multicultural Australia throughout all visual communications since inception. We are committed to developing a culture and environment that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion by promoting diversity in all forms and creating a safe environment for all employees, applicants and customers.