AJE ATHLETICA is a premium athleticwear brand created through the lens of the Aje fashion house. Designed to enrich physical performance and support through well-being, each AJE ATHLETICA collection encompasses 70% consciously sourced materials. AJE ATHLETICA recognises that the balance between humanity and planet Earth is the ultimate in wellness.
AJE ATHLETICA invites you to be a part of this new era as we have an exciting opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join our Heads Office Team. Based at the new Sydney Head Office and reporting directly to the Production Manager, this role will see you responsible for administering, facilitating and managing the production and manufacturing of all AJE ATHLETICA products across all categories, ensuring AJE ATHLETICA standards are maintained and delivered through product quality, price architecture and manufacturing processes.
As a Production Coordinator, your tasks will include:
- Management of production across all purchase orders, ensuring potential issues or concerns are communicated to key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Work closely with head of production to ensure seasonal timelines are maintained according to company wide critical path, while seamlessly managing 3-4 seasons at one time.
- Responsible for the entire production schedule of delivering seasonal and monthly, orders on time without any delay according to AJE ATHLETICA Critical path.
- Provide a weekly update in Garment tech meeting to design and production departments on workflow
- Request and track and monitor Pre-Production and Shipment Sample in line with critical path – key dates.
- Ensure Pre Production and Shipment sample comments are processed within acceptable timeframe
- Track Receipt and Approval of pre-production and shipment samples. Distribute to relevant tech team member for processing
- Manage and approve all Production fabrics, linings, and trims against set standard from design.
- Creation and maintenance of library for production bulk fabrics of core or key repeat styles.
- Work closely with design, buying and merchandising team to ensure quality products are delivered in line with the company expectations and parameters
- Liaise with Logistics on goods handed over to Freight Forwarder for movement to selected warehouse.
- Process all production invoices for finance team weekly and or in conjunction with vendor payment terms.
You will bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience specialising in Active Wear, Athleisure wear and accessories, but also not limited to skills for cut and sew, Knitwear, Denim and swimwear within a contemporary or luxury fashion capacity
- Contemporary or luxury fashion experience is essential
- Experience working in offshore manufacturing
- Tenacious, assertive, and determined attitude with excellent attention to detail and data accuracy
- Highly organised and numerical with excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of pattern cutting, garment construction and manufacturing
- Fabric knowledge encompassing jersey, Knit and woven from delicate to structured fabric bases
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment alongside other the wider design and production teams
- Ability to understand urgencies and work towards Critical path key dates
We recognise the impact our team has on our success. To show our appreciation we want you to enjoy..
- Enticing salary packaging
- Your growth is our growth, training and development programs are recommended and encouraged!
- Stepping away from the traditional, Aje HQ is a sunlit space within Surry Hills that influences creative and collaborative thoughts. The awe will never diminish when looking at the curved arches, textured walls and open roof.
- Take advantage of the Sydney Sun with our Summer Friday Hours
- Celebrate milestones such as, Birthdays with Aje leave benefits
- Be a part of the change with increasing positive corporate responsibility, reflected through our Aje Aware Charter
- Be adored and recognised as no key achievement and success goes unnoticed!
- We appreciate our hard working teams however, a healthy work life balance is one in which we actively promote
- Embrace the Aje style with our generous employee discounts, pre-order programs, clothing allowances and regular sample sales
Are you ready to join us on the AJE ATHLETICA Journey?
At Aje, diversity is a founding principle of the brand, taking inspiration from multicultural Australia throughout all visual communications since inception. We are committed to developing a culture and environment that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion by promoting diversity in all forms and creating a safe environment for all employees, applicants and customers