Over the last 11 years Aje has carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can.
Along with our incredible team, our brand has an intrinsic sense of duality, balancing toughness with femininity, untamed volume with structure and signature statement pieces alongside effortless essentials. These complementing differences are what has allowed Aje to move with the motions of the retail landscape to become one of Australia’s most influential fashion houses.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Administrator (ERP) to join Aje. Based at the new Sydney Head Office and reporting directly to the Head of Operations, this role will see you responsible for ensuring the reliable performance of Aje systems, in particular the ERP (Apparel21) in line with the business’s strategic goals. Your role will be pivotal in the ERP implementation project and continue post-implementation to support the business in maximising the ongoing utilisation of the solution.
As a Systems Administrator, your tasks will include:
- Administer and manage the ERP system and related interfaces
- Execute end-to-end testing plans for systems and processes in order to continuously enhance the user experience and to capture current or future issues.
- Coordinate system implementations, upgrades and modifications
- Manage the operational maintenance of ERP access to increase security by overseeing access allocation
- Create, maintain and manage all supporting ERP documentation to ensure all employees are up to date with the latest updates
- Maintain and execute database backup policies
- Administer a Disaster Recovery plan for the ERP and subsequent interfaces
- Create and host training sessions for relevant employees on new processes
You will bring:
- 2+ years experience in Retail, eCommerce, and Wholesale IT & ERP environment
- Demonstrated experience using AP21 will be highly desirable
- Proven ability to analyse business processes and implement solutions using Apparel 21
- Demonstrated experience initiating projects and seeing it through to fruition
- Continuous ability to adapt to changing business needs in order to make improvements that increase commercial outcomes and profitability
- Strong communication skills to effectively train and mentor a variety of internal stakeholders and employees
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
- Commercially aware mindset that allows you to have an understanding of business processes and procedures across finance, merchandising and distribution
We recognise the impact our team has on our success. To show our appreciation we want you to enjoy..
- Enticing salary packaging
- Your growth is our growth, training and development programs are recommended and encouraged!
- Stepping away from the traditional, Aje HQ is a sunlit space within Surry Hills that influences creative and collaborative thoughts. The awe will never diminish when looking at the curved arches, textured walls and open roof.
- Take advantage of the Sydney Sun with our Summer Friday Hours
- Celebrate milestones such as, Birthdays with Aje leave benefits
- Be a part of the change with increasing positive corporate responsibility, reflected through our Aje Aware Charter
- Be adored and recognised as no key achievement and success goes unnoticed!
- We appreciate our hard working teams however, a healthy work life balance is one in which we actively promote
- Embrace the Aje style with our generous employee discounts, pre-order programs, clothing allowances and regular sample sales
At Aje, diversity is a founding principle of the brand, taking inspiration from multicultural Australia throughout all visual communications since inception. We are committed to developing a culture and environment that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion by promoting diversity in all forms and creating a safe environment for all employees, applicants and customers