AJE ATHLETICA is a premium athleticwear brand created through the lens of the Aje fashion house. Designed to enrich physical performance and support through well-being, each AJE ATHLETICA collection encompasses 70% consciously sourced materials. AJE ATHLETICA recognises that the balance between humanity and planet Earth is the ultimate in wellness.
AJE ATHLETICA stores will be an immersive physical landscape for our ambassadors and customers to share their knowledge and passion for wellness. As a special part of the Aje World, these spaces will inspire customers to perform to new heights and experience an exciting chapter in Aje History.
AJE ATHLETICA invites you to be a part of this new era as we have an exciting opportunity for a Boutique Manager to lead our Karrinyup team.
Our AJE ATHLETICA Boutique Managers will be distinguished by:
- As an AJE ATHLETICA retail ambassador you will be an innovative and progressive thinker who promotes a holistic approach to health, beauty and wellness.
- Through your authentic and diverse way of being, you will allow our customers to be confident in selecting the best product to suit their lifestyle needs
- You will be an ambassador and represent the AJE ATHLETICA active mission to merge style, ethical design and performance-orientation to support healthy and balanced lifestyles
- A daily mission to lead the team to create an unforgettable, all encompassing experience for our customers whilst ensuring budgets, financial and operational KPIs are met.
- A demonstrated result-driven mentality with previous experience managing a boutique and team within the retail industry
- An engaging and natural approach when creating lasting customer relationships – repeat visitors are at the heart of measuring our success
- Commitment to inspire, motivate and up-skill your team by identifying opportunities for development within your store
- Active participation in community lead events within the health, wellbeing and fitness community, that allow you to bring awareness to our customers
- Health and fitness experience is well regarded, whether you are certified, have worked with activewear, or just love being active weekly!
We recognise the impact our team has on our success. To show our appreciation we want you to enjoy..
- A competitive salary package
- Generous performance incentives
- A 3 month ClassPass membership for you to immerse yourself in the community
- It is hard to not embrace the AJE ATHLETICA style with generous employee discounts, clothing allowances and staff wardrobes
- Your growth is our growth, training and development programs are recommended and encouraged!
- Increasing positive corporate responsibility, reflected through our Aje Aware Charter and volunteer leave
- No key achievement and success goes unnoticed
Join now as a new era of wellbeing awaits you!
At AJE ATHLETICA, we are committed to developing a culture and environment that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion by promoting diversity in all forms and creating a safe environment for all employees, applicants and customers. Diversity is a founding principle of the brand, taking inspiration from multicultural Australia throughout all visual communications since inception.