At Aje, our interactions with customers across our 20 boutiques defines who we are and remains at the heart of what we do. It is these authentic relationships with our customers that drives Aje to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s most influential fashion houses.
Aje wants to open our world to you as we have an exciting new opportunity for a Store Manager to join our Armadale boutique. Join Kylie, our incredible leader and coach in her mission to share the Aje love in inner Melbourne.
As an Aje Store Manager, you will bring:
- Previous experience in a retail and/or customer service role
- A love for being in a fast pace, growing business and are able to adapt to change – it is retail after all
- A result-driven mentality and are able to exceed performance indicators
- An engaging and natural approach when creating lasting customer relationships – repeat visitors are at the heart of measuring our success
- An admirable passion for sharing the Aje story and product no matter what season it is
- The ins and outs of the current fashion trends, domestically and internationally
- Commitment to inspire and motivate your team by identifying opportunities for growth within your store
- The ability to understand, clearly communicate and achieve performance indicators
- Exceptional leadership skills and experience in providing sales training that will make a positive and lasting impact
We recognise the impact our team has on our success. To show our appreciation we want you to enjoy..
- Competitive salary packaging
- Our growth is your growth, training and development programs are recommended and encouraged!
- Increasing positive corporate responsibility, reflected through our Aje Aware Charter
- No key achievement and success goes unnoticed!
- We adore our hard working team but we believe in maintaining a healthy work life balance
- It is hard to not embrace the Aje style with generous employee discounts, clothing allowances and staff wardrobes
Connect with us, we look forward to hearing from you and telling you more about life at Aje!
At Aje, we are committed to developing a culture and environment that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion by promoting diversity in all forms and creating a safe environment for all employees, applicants and customers. Diversity is a founding principle of the brand, taking inspiration from multicultural Australia throughout all visual communications since inception.